1. User Information to be Collected and Collection Method
In this Policy, “User Information” means information pertaining to the identification of users, action history on communication services, and other information generated or accumulated in relation to users or their terminals, which is collected by the Company in accordance with this Policy.
The user information that we collect in the Services will be as follows, depending on the method of collection.
(1) Information provided by users
The information we ask users to provide in order to use the Service or through the use of the Service is as follows
Profile information such as name, date of birth, etc.
Contact information such as e-mail address, telephone number, address, etc.
Still image information including the user’s portrait
Livestock-related information, such as livestock breeding records and expenses incurred in relation to livestock.
Information entered or transmitted by the User through input forms or other methods determined by the Company.
(2) Information provided by other services when the user permits linkage with such other services in the use of the Service.
When a user permits linkage with other services such as social networking services when using the Service, the following information will be collected from such external services based on the details agreed upon when the user permits such linkage.
ID used by the user for the external service
Other information that the user has authorized to be disclosed to the linked service according to the privacy settings of the external service.
(3) Information we collect when you use the Service
We may collect information about how you access and use the Service. This includes the following information
Server access log information
Cookies, ADIDs, IDFAs, and other identifiers
(4) Information that SBM collects based on the user’s individual consent when the user uses the Service
When a user individually consents to the use of the Service by the method specified in 3-1, the Company collects the following information from the terminal being used.
2. purpose of use
The specific purposes of use of user information related to the provision of the Service are as follows
(1) To provide, maintain, protect, and improve the Service, including acceptance of registration, identification, user authentication, and recording of user settings related to the Service
(2) To measure user traffic and behavior
(3) To distribute and display advertisements and measure their effectiveness, in addition to campaign and service announcements
(4) To provide reference for medical treatment, therapy, and management of livestock owned by registered users
(5) To provide advice and consulting for the improvement of the registered user’s business
(6) To respond to information, inquiries, etc. regarding the Service
(7) To respond to any violation of the Company’s terms, policies, etc. (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms, etc.”) regarding the Service. (7) To respond to violations of the Company’s terms, policies, etc. (the “Terms, etc.”) regarding the Service
(8) To notify you of changes to the Terms of Service, etc.
3. Method of Notification, Publication, or Obtaining Consent, and Method of Requesting Suspension of Use
3-1 The following user information shall be subject to user consent prior to collection.
3-2 A user may request the suspension of collection or use of all or part of the user information by making the prescribed settings for the Service, in which case the Company will promptly suspend its use in accordance with the provisions of the Company. In addition, since the collection or use of some items of user information is a prerequisite for the Service, the Company will stop collecting or using such information only when the user withdraws from the Service in accordance with the Company’s prescribed method.
4. existence of external transmission, provision to third parties, and information collection module
The following partners may store cookies on users’ terminals and use them to store and use user information.
The Service may store cookies on the user’s terminal and use them to store and use user information.
5. provision to third parties
We will not provide personal information among user information to third parties (including those located outside of Japan) without the prior consent of the user. However, we will not provide personal information to a third party without obtaining the user’s prior consent. However, we will not provide personal information to third parties (including those located outside of Japan) without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases (1) To achieve the purpose of use
(1) When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
(2) When personal information is provided as a result of the succession of business due to merger or other reasons
(3) When personal information is provided to a business partner or information collection module provider in accordance with the provisions of Section 4.
(4) Cases in which the provision of personal information is necessary to cooperate with a government agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a government agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and in which obtaining user consent may interfere with the execution of such affairs.
(5) Other cases permitted by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Information Protection Law”) (6) When permitted by other laws and regulations
6. disclosure of personal information
When we receive a request from a user to disclose personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, we will confirm that the request is made by the user himself/herself and disclose the personal information to the user without delay (if the relevant personal information does not exist, we will notify the user to that effect). (If such personal information does not exist, the Company will notify the user of such fact. However, this does not apply to cases in which we are not obligated to disclose the information under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations. Please note that a fee (1,000 yen per case) will be charged for the disclosure of personal information.
7. Correction and Suspension of Use of Personal Information
7-1 If the Company is requested by a user (1) to correct the content of personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law because the information is not true, or (2) to correct the content of personal information because the information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use publicized in advance or because the information was collected through deception or other wrongful means, the Company shall notify the user of such request in accordance with the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and the suspension of use. If a user requests that the use of his/her personal information be discontinued in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law on the grounds that the information is handled in a manner that exceeds the scope of the purposes of use previously disclosed, or that the information was collected through deception or other wrongful means, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay after confirming that the request was made by the user himself/herself, and based on the results, correct or discontinue the use of the information and notify the user thereof. If we decide not to correct or suspend the use of personal information, we will notify the User to that effect.
7-2When a user requests that we delete the user’s personal information, and we deem it necessary to comply with the request, we will delete the personal information after confirming that the request was made by the user himself/herself, and will notify the user to that effect.
7-3The provisions of 7-1 and 7-2 do not apply to cases in which we are not obligated to correct or suspend the use of personal information under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
8. contact for inquiries
Please direct any comments, questions, complaints, or other inquiries regarding the handling of user information to the following contact point.
Address: 2032-3 Hirara Nishizato, Miyakojima City, Okinawa, 906-0012 Japan
Company name: VET Co.
Personal Information Handling Manager: Naoya Uchida
【Enacted on May 19, 2022】