Article 1 (Application)
1. The purpose of this Agreement is to define the terms and conditions of the Service and the relationship of rights and obligations between the Company and the Registered Users regarding the use of the Service, and shall apply to all relationships between the Registered Users and the Company regarding the use of the Service. 2.
Rules and precautions regarding the use of the Service posted on the Company’s website (https://vet-present.com) shall constitute a part of this Agreement. 3.
You must agree to these TOS in order to use the Service, and you will be deemed to have agreed to these TOS by performing any of the following acts.
Article 2 (Definitions)
The following terms used in this Agreement shall have the meanings set forth below.
(1) “Service Usage Contract” means a contract for the use of the Service between the Company and a Registered User, which is concluded under the terms of this Agreement.
(2) “Intellectual Property Rights” means copyrights, patent rights, utility model rights, design rights, trademark rights, and other intellectual property rights (including the right to acquire such rights or to apply for registration of such rights). (2) “Posting Data” means any data or information that you post on the Site.
(3) “Posted Data” means any content (including but not limited to text, images, video, and other data) posted or otherwise transmitted by Registered Users using the Service. (3) “Posted Data” means content (including but not limited to text, images, videos, and other data) posted or otherwise transmitted by registered users using the Service.
(4) “We” and “us” mean VET Co.
(5) “our website” means the website operated by us whose domain is “vet-present.com” (if the domain or content of our website is changed for any reason, including the website after such change). (6) “Registered User” means a person who is a “Registered User”.
(6) “Registered User” means an individual or legal entity that has been registered as a user of the Service in accordance with Article 3 (Registration).
(7) “Service” means the service named “Usilog” (if the name or content of the service is changed for any reason, including the service after such change) provided by the Company. (7) “Service” means the service named “Usilog” (if the name or content of the service is changed for any reason, including the service after such change) provided by us.
Article 3 (Registration)
2. in accordance with the Company’s standards, the Company shall determine whether or not to register the applicant who has applied for registration in accordance with Paragraph 1 (hereinafter referred to as the “Registration Applicant”). If the Company approves the registration, the Company will notify the applicant of such approval. The registration of the Applicant as a registered user shall be deemed to have been completed upon the Company’s issuance of the notice in this section. 3.
4. the Company may refuse registration or re-registration of a registered user for any of the following reasons, and shall not be obligated to disclose any reason for such refusal.
(1) When all or part of the registration information provided to us is false, erroneous, or omitted.
(2) If you are a minor, an adult ward, a person under curatorship, or a person under assistance, and have not obtained the consent of your legal representative, guardian, curator, or assistant.
(3) If you are an anti-social force, etc. (meaning a crime syndicate, a member of a crime syndicate, a right-wing organization, an anti-social force, or any other similar person. The same shall apply hereinafter). (3) If the Company determines that the applicant is an anti-social force, etc. (meaning organized crime groups, organized crime groups, right-wing groups, anti-social forces, or other similar persons.
(4) If the Company determines that the user has violated a contract with the Company in the past, or is related to such a person.
(5) If you have been subjected to any of the measures stipulated in Article 10.
(6) In any other case in which the Company deems the registration is not appropriate.
Article 4 (Change of Registered Information)
The registered user shall notify the Company of any change in the registered information without delay in a manner determined by the Company.
Article 5 (Management of Password and User ID)
Registered Users shall, at their own responsibility, properly manage and store their passwords and user IDs for the Service, and shall not allow any third party to use them, or lend, transfer, transfer, change the name of, sell, or otherwise dispose of them. 2.
Registered Users shall be responsible for any damages caused by inadequate management of passwords or user IDs, errors in use, or use by third parties.
Article 6 (Prohibited Matters)
In using the Service, Registered Users shall not engage in any of the following acts, or any act that the Company deems to fall under any of the following items
(1) Actions that violate laws and regulations or are related to criminal acts
(2) Fraudulent or threatening acts against the Company, other users of the Service, or other third parties
(3) Acts that offend public order and morals
(4) Infringement on the intellectual property rights, portrait rights, rights to privacy, honor, or other rights or interests of the Company, other users of the Service, or other third parties
(5) Transmitting to the Company or other users of the Service through the Service any information that the Company deems to fall under or correspond to any of the following
Information that contains excessively violent or cruel expressions
Information that contains computer viruses or other harmful computer programs
Information that contains expressions that defame or discredit the Company, other users of the Service, or other third parties
Information that contains excessively obscene expressions
Information that includes expressions that promote discrimination
Information that encourages suicide or self-harm.
Information that encourages the inappropriate use of drugs
Information that contains antisocial expressions
Information that requests the spread of information to a third party, such as chain mail
Information that includes expressions that may cause discomfort to others.
(6) Information that places an excessive burden on the network or system of the Service
(7) Reverse engineering, duplication, alteration, editing, deletion, combination with other programs, disassembly, decompilation, etc., or construction of mirror sites, or any other analysis of the software or other systems provided by the Company, in whole or in part, of this Service
(8) Acts that may interfere with the operation of the Service
(9) Unauthorized access to the Company’s network or systems
(10) Impersonation of a third party
(11) Use of IDs or passwords of other users of the Service
(12) Advertising, publicity, solicitation, or sales activities on the Service that are not authorized in advance by the Company
(13) Collection of information of other users of the Service
(14) Acts that cause disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to the Company, other users of the Service, or other third parties
(15) Violating the rules or precautions regarding the use of the Service posted on the Company’s website (vet-present.com)
(16) Providing benefits to antisocial forces, etc.
(17) Other acts that violate or may violate laws, regulations, or public order and morals
(18) Any act that directly or indirectly causes or facilitates any of the aforementioned acts.
(19) Attempting any of the foregoing acts
(20) Any other acts that the Company deems inappropriate.
Article 7 (Suspension of the Service, etc.)
In any of the following cases, the Company may suspend or discontinue all or part of the Service without prior notice to registered users.
(1) In case of urgent inspection or maintenance of the computer system related to the Service
(2) In the event that the Service cannot be operated due to computer or communication line failures, mishandling, excessive concentration of access, unauthorized access, hacking, etc.
(3) In the event that the operation of this service becomes impossible due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning, fire, windstorm, flood, power outage, or natural disaster
(4) In any other cases where the Company deems it necessary to suspend or discontinue the Service.
Article 8 (Ownership of Rights)
Registered Users represent and warrant to us that they have the legal right to post or otherwise transmit the posted data, and that the posted data does not infringe upon the rights of any third party. 3.
You grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable, and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works from, display, and perform the Submitted Data. You also grant to other registered users a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works from, display, and perform any data posted or otherwise transmitted by registered users using the Service. 4.Registered Users agree not to exercise their moral rights against the Company or any person who has succeeded to or been granted rights by the Company.
Article 9 (Cancellation of Registration, etc.)
1. if a registered user falls under any of the following items, we may, without prior notice or demand, delete or hide the posted data, temporarily suspend the use of the Service by the registered user, or terminate the registration of the user as a registered user
(2) If any falsehood is found in the registration information
(3) If the Service is suspended or becomes insolvent, or a petition is filed for commencement of bankruptcy proceedings, civil rehabilitation proceedings, corporate reorganization proceedings, special liquidation, or any other similar proceedings
(4) the customer has not used the service for 6 months or more
(5) When there has been no response to inquiries or other communications requesting a response from the Company for a period of [30 days] or more
(6) If any of the items of Article 3, Paragraph 4 applies
(7) In any other case in which we deem it inappropriate for you to use the Service or to continue your registration as a registered user. 2.
In the event of any of the events listed in the preceding paragraphs, the registered user shall lose the benefit of time for all debts owed to the Company, and shall immediately pay all debts owed to the Company.
Article 10 (Withdrawal from Membership)
A registered user may withdraw from the service and delete his/her registration as a registered user upon completion of the procedures prescribed by the Company. 2.
If there are any debts owed to the Company upon withdrawal, the registered user will naturally lose the benefit of time with respect to all debts owed to the Company, and must immediately pay all debts owed to the Company. 3.
The handling of user information after withdrawal from membership shall be in accordance with the provisions of Article 15.
Article 11 (Change or Termination of the Service)
1. the Company may change the contents of the Service or terminate provision of the Service at the Company’s convenience. 2.
In the event that the Company terminates provision of the Service, the Company shall notify the registered user in advance.
Article 12 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer of Liability)
(1) The Company does not warrant, either expressly or impliedly, that the Service will be fit for a particular purpose of the Registered User, that the Service will have the expected functions, commercial value, accuracy, or usefulness, that the Registered User’s use of the Service will comply with applicable laws, regulations, or internal rules of any industry organization, that the Service can be used continuously, or that defects will not occur. (2) We make no warranty, express or implied, with respect to the Service. 2.
We shall not be liable for any damages incurred by registered users in connection with the service beyond the amount of the service usage fee for the past 12 months (if no usage fee is set, the fee shall be deemed to be 1,000 yen per month), and shall not be liable for incidental damages, indirect damages, special damages, future damages, or lost profits. (3) We shall not be liable for any incidental, indirect, special, future or lost profit damages. 3.
We do not guarantee that the data retained by the Service will not be lost. We shall not be liable for any loss resulting from the unavailability of the Service or loss of data, regardless of the cause. 4.
Registered Users shall be responsible for resolving any transactions, communications, disputes, etc. between Registered Users and other Registered Users or third parties in connection with the Service or the Company’s website.
Article 13 (Confidentiality)
Registered Users shall treat as confidential any non-public information disclosed by us to Registered Users in connection with the Service, which we require to be treated as confidential, except with our prior written consent.
Article 14 (Handling of User Information)
We may, at our discretion, use and disclose information, data, etc. provided by registered users to us as statistical information in a form that does not identify individuals, and registered users shall not object to this.
Article 16 (Communication/Notice)
1. inquiries and other communications or notifications from registered users to the Company regarding the Service, and communications or notifications from the Company to registered users regarding changes to this Agreement shall be made in the manner prescribed by the Company. 2.
In the event that we contact or notify an email address or other contact address included in the registration information, the Registered User shall be deemed to have received such contact or notification.
Article 17 (Transfer of Status under Service Usage Contract, etc.)
1. Registered Users may not assign, transfer, grant security over, or otherwise dispose of their status under the Service Agreement or their rights or obligations under this Agreement to any third party without the prior written consent of the Company. 2.
Article 18 (Severability)
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions or part thereof is determined to be invalid or unenforceable under the Consumer Contract Act or other laws or regulations, the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions and the remaining portions of any provision that is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in part shall remain in full force and effect.
Article 19 (Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction)
These Terms and the Service Usage Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan. 2.
[Enacted on November 1, 2022